3. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH THE SITES – The Personal Information (defined below), or “PI” that we collect from you depends on how you use the Sites, including whether you merely browse them, create an account, or make purchases. Please see Collection, Section 3.A below, to learn more.
4. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION – You can find more details in Section 4.A, Use, below, but we will use your PI to:
- Provide the Sites & administer the Ambassador Program.
- Personalize the Sites, advertise, market, & promote to you.
- Otherwise secure & protect our business & support various internal operations.
- Defend our legal rights & comply with legal obligations.
5. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION – Please read Section 5.A, Disclosure, below for more info, but in short, we will share your PI:
- With our service providers, including our merchant banks, payments processors, compensation processors, order fulfillment operators, in each case to facilitate the services they provide to us so that we can provide our services to you.
- With our 3rd Party Fulfillment Partners & their licensees, so they can assist us in fulfilling your orders & so we can evaluate the effectiveness of any joint promotional activities. They may also send you marketing & promotional messages.
- With HYHR Ambassadors as part of the Ambassador Program & with 3rd parties to protect us & others, in response to legal processes, or as part of business transfers.
7. YOUR CHOICES – We may send you promotional emails but you can opt-out at any time. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests & if you opt-out we may still send you transactional emails.
8. SECURITY – We have implemented reasonable precautions to protect your PI as described in Section 8.A below.
3.A COLLECTION – We collect the following kinds of “Personal Information” from you through the Sites:
iii. WHEN YOU MAKE A PURCHASE – We will also collect your billing zip code and payment card information if you make a purchase on the Sites. We send payment card information to our PCI-DSS compliant payment gateway for processing using SSL encryption technology. Your payment card information is/is not stored for use beyond your current transaction.
v. PUBLICY AVAILABLE CONTENT – Please be aware that reviews, comments, & other posts or submissions made through the HYHR Sites may be publicly available on the Internet, including through search engine results. Your submission of any such content is subject to the relevant provisions of our Terms and such content is not part of your Account PI or otherwise considered Personal Information.
4.A USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION – We will use your PI to:
i. Provide the Sites, our associated products & services & support services, including to communicate with you about your access to and use of the Sites, to respond to your inquiries, to provide troubleshooting, to process your payments and provide technical support, and for other user service and support purposes.
ii. Administer the Ambassador Program, including to validate Qualifying Referrals to Ambassadors, to calculate Compensation and make payments to Ambassadors under the HYHR Marketing Plan, to issue payments to and report income to taxing authorities, to maintain the proper functioning of the HYHR Marketing Plan and the Ambassador Program.
iii. Analyze & improve the Sites & operations, including to better understand how users access and use the Sites, to evaluate and improve the Sites and our business operations, and to develop new services, to conduct surveys and other evaluations (such as user satisfaction surveys), and for other research and analytical purposes.
iv. Personalize content & your experience with the Sites, including to tailor content we send or display on the Sites, to offer location customization and personalized help and instructions; and to otherwise personalize your experiences.
v. Advertise, market, & promote to you, including to reach you with more relevant online ads and to evaluate, measure & improve the effectiveness of our online ad campaigns, to email you newsletters, offers or other information we think may interest you, to contact you about the Sites or information we think may interest you, and to administer promotions. Please note you can unsubscribe from marketing communications at any time.
vi. Otherwise secure & protect our business, including to protect and secure our business operations, assets, the Sites, network & information & technology resources, to investigate, prevent, detect & take action regarding fraud, unauthorized access, threats to the rights or safety of any person or third party, or other unauthorized activities or misconduct.
vii. Support our auditing, reporting, corporate governance, and internal operations, including relating to financial, tax & accounting audits; audits & assessments of our operations, privacy, security & financial controls, risk, & compliance with legal obligations, our general business, accounting, record keeping and legal functions, & related to any actual or contemplated merger, acquisition, asset sale or transfer, financing, bankruptcy or restructuring of all or part of our business.
viii. Defend our legal rights, including to manage and respond to actual & potential legal disputes & claims & to otherwise establish, defend or protect our rights or interests, including in the context of anticipated or actual litigation with third parties.
ix. Comply with legal obligations, including to comply with the law, our legal obligations & legal processes, such warrants, subpoenas, court orders, & regulatory or law enforcement requests.
5.A DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION – We will share your PI:
- With our service providers, to facilitate the services they provide to us so that we can provide services to you. These include our merchant banks, payments processors, compensation processors, order fulfillment operators, customer service support vendors, email delivery platforms, information technology & related infrastructure provision, website hosting, & other services.
- With our 3rd Party Fulfillment Partners, so they can assist us in fulfilling your orders and so we can evaluate the effectiveness of any joint promotional activities. These 3rd Party Fulfillment Partners & their licensees may also request additional information from you (for example, a valid driver’s license) for order fulfillment. Lastly, they may send you marketing & promotional messages, from which you should be able to unsubscribe at any time.
- With HYHR Ambassadors as part of the Ambassador Program, including as part of a “Compensation Report” which contains information (such as name, contact information, level or rank, and volume and sales statistics) on other Ambassadors and customers related to the Ambassador through the Program. Compensation Reports are provided to Ambassadors in strict confidence and for the sole purpose of supporting the Ambassador’s participation in the Program. Ambassadors are bound by the terms of their Ambassador Agreement and the Privacy obligations contained therein
- With 3rd parties to in response to legal processes, to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, subpoena, or other legal process.
- With 3rd parties, pursuant to business transfers, if (i) we or our affiliates are or may be acquired by, merged with, or invested in by another company, or (ii) if any of our assets are or may be transferred to another company, whether as part of a bankruptcy or insolvency proceeding or otherwise. In those instances, we may transfer the PI we have collected from you to the other company.
- With 3rd parties in aggregate, anonymized, or de-identified form, for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
6.A COOKIES & TRACKING
i. DISABLING COOKIES – Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Visitors to the Sites who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the Sites, but some features may not function.
iii. DO-NOT-TRACK – Currently, our systems do/do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies); you also may opt-out of targeted advertising by following the instructions in the Third Party Ad Network section below.
iv. THIRD-PARTY AD NETWORKS – Advertisers may also use technologies like cookies and web beacons to enable them to recognize your computer each time they send you an advertisement even when you are visiting another site. As a result, the advertiser would have the ability to deliver targeted advertisements that they believe would be of most interest to you. We do not have access to or control of the cookies that may be placed on your computer by 3rd party advertisers. Users may opt out of many third-party ad networks. For example, you may go to the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) Consumer Choice Page for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and their choices regarding having information used by DAA companies. You may also go to the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) Consumer Opt-Out Page for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and their choices regarding having information used by NAI members.
8.A SECURITY – We have implemented reasonable precautions to protect your PI from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, & keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.